Friday 19 January 2018

Come and See The Great Tom Edwards.

BY DANIELLE RIES

Newcastle local Motorbike Rider Tom Edwards, will this afternoon be holding a press launch at Mavericks on Darby Street from 4:30pm.

The launch will include special guest speakers including former Valentio Rossi's  mechanic, Gary Coleman.

Nicknamed Tom.E.Gun, he is the only Australian entrant across all age divisions to take part in the 2018 World Superbike Championships in Europe where he will be racing for Team Kawasaki.

He is one of the most exciting Motorcycle Riders in the sport and at the age of only 16, Tom.E.Gun is about to set the Motorbike racing world alight.

Tom Edwards says he's doing as much training as he can to be prepared for the competition.

"I'm just doing as much fitness stuff as I can, just riding whenever I can whether that's enduro, flat-track, road racing, whatever just as long as I'm on the bike.

"I'm looking forward to going over there obviously for the racing and travelling around Europe and meeting new people. I am also looking forward to training in the countries ill be living in too as I'll be training with the national enduro and BMX team over there". 

Tom is also encouraging local businesses to help him be able to live out his dream.

"If you want to help out with that you can get onto Tom.E.Gun.com.au or my Facebook page- Tom.E.Gun and we're just trying to get as many people to help us out to go over there as possible".\

Tom Edwards, aka, Tom.E.Gun.
Credit- Motorcycling Australia.