Tuesday, 19 June 2018

Boy Burnt During Cessnock House Fire

BY IAN CROUCH

A 17-year-old boy has suffered burns to his hands and smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in his Cessnock home.

Fire crews were called to Verdelho Avenue at about 11 o'clock on Monday night where they found a lounge chair on fire.

The blaze produced a large of smoke and it's believed the teen was burnt trying to douse the flames.

Two adults and a toddler also suffered smoke inhalation and were taken to hospital for treatment.





No comments:

Post a Comment